Get Answers: Grants/Funds
HELP! How do I find money to finish grad school with bad credit, and no cosigner,and already acquired Stafford loans ?
Specific details: I actually really surprised I haven't seen more people ask this question, but I am currently entering my third year as a doctorate student, and am finding it very hard to find funding to continue. I can't do Grad plus (bad credit, no cosigner), have all the stafford loans I can get, had a job and got laid off, and am now in danger of losing my apartment, and have already loss my car. Does anybody know of ANY way I find a way to finish school. I am working with financial aid, and they have come up nothing. I am also trying for scholarships, but I need help NOW! I'm thankful for any positive solutions.
- asked by skypt123 - Health Care
- posted on Aug 28, 2009 12:19:33 AM PST
Related Items from GradShare
- answered by: jefflang - Library Information Science
- posted: Aug 28, 2009 1:56:41 PM PST
- answered by: syim85 - Health Care
- posted: Aug 31, 2009 3:12:30 PM PST
- answered by: littlephysicist - Physics
- posted: Aug 31, 2009 3:34:15 PM PST
- answered by: @01159644 - Student Counseling
- posted: Sep 1, 2009 8:07:50 PM PST
- answered by: emberson - Social Work
- posted: Jan 18, 2010 3:04:24 PM PST